'Explore' - Passing on Messages
Read the story above and then answer the following questions in your book:
- What is easy about passing messages?
- What is difficult?
- What responsibilities are involved?
- How do some messages make us feel?
- Does it make a difference how messages are passed?
- How did Lucy’s family pass on the message that Snowy was missing?
- Who did they tell?
- What else could they have done?
- Why was it important to pass on the message that Snowy had returned?
Challenge: What messages have you passed on?
Choose a view (through a window, inside the house or in the garden) and draw what you can see! Use the top tips above to help you!
Complete the scavenger hunt using the template above or draw and label what you find in your book.
Read the above then answer these questions by talking about them with someone at home:
- How do you think the women were feeling?
- What was the message the men gave to the women?
- What had Jesus told them to remember? Discuss the words used.
- How do you think the eleven disciples felt when they heard the news from the women?
Pretend you are a news reporter from the time and write a paragraph about what you have heard. Give it the title 'Jesus is risen!'