'With Jesus, we learn as a joyful family and flourish to be the best that we can be'
Hi Marsden Class,
I hope you are all okay. Your work is looking great - thank you very much for sending the photographs each week. Please keep them coming! Here is your work for week 5 of the half term - one English, one Maths and one other subject each day. Don't forget your weekly 2Do on Purple Mash and your weekly homework too! Have a good week,
Reminders about extra activities for you to complete each week:
- Practise your handwriting (see the letter formation strips under the 'English' section on our class page).
- Look at your weekly homework tasks and complete a test on Thursday.
- Read as much as possible - there are some texts on Purple Mash if you are running out at home. Any reads recorded will count towards your 150 reads.
- Try some website games (see the links under the 'English' and 'Maths' sections on our class page).
- When you complete your Purple Mash 2Do, search for other activities on there too for all subjects and topics.
- Practise key word spellings found under the 'English' section on our class page.
This week is also 'Children's Mental Health Week'. Below is a PowerPoint to introduce it, along with some activity suggestions to adapt for home use. You will also receive a link about this via Parent App.