'With Jesus, we learn as a joyful family and flourish to be the best that we can be'
Below is your work for week 2 of this half term. Remember to look at the example timetable on our class page to help structure your day. Thank you very much for all of the photographs of work I've received so far - well done for doing such a great job of home learning! Really looking forward to seeing you all back at school next week!!
Reminders about extra activities for you to complete this week:
- Practise your handwriting (see the letter formation strips under the 'English' section on our class page).
- Look at your weekly homework tasks and complete a test on Thursday.
- Read as much as possible - there are some texts on Purple Mash if you are running out at home. Any reads recorded will count towards your 150 reads.
- Try some website games (see the links under the 'English' and 'Maths' sections on our class page).
- When you complete your Purple Mash 2Do, search for other activities on there too for all subjects and topics.
- Practise key word spellings found under the 'English' section on our class page.