'With Jesus, we learn as a joyful family and flourish to be the best that we can be'
I hope you are all okay and had a good weekend. Below you will find your tasks for week 3. Every day you should be completing the work set from each of the sections below ('English', 'Maths' and 'Other Subjects'). Please choose one piece of English and one piece of Maths and send photographs of your work to me using 2Email each week, along with submitting your Purple Mash 2Do task, so I can see how you are getting on. Remember, there are some extra activities for you to complete each week too:
- Practise your handwriting (see the letter formation strips under the 'English' section on our class page).
- Look at your weekly homework tasks and complete a test on Thursday.
- Read as much as possible - there are some texts on Purple Mash if you are running out at home. Any reads recorded will count towards your 150 reads.
- Try some website games (see the links under the 'English' and 'Maths' sections on our class page).
- When you complete your Purple Mash 2Do, search for other activities on there too for all subjects and topics.
- Practise key word spellings found under the 'English' section on our class page.
Thank you very much for all of your photographs of work and messages last week - it is lovely to see how you are getting on! Well done for working so hard!