'With Jesus, we learn as a joyful family and flourish to be the best that we can be'
Hello Marsden Class,
I hope you had a lovely half term and a good rest! Until we can all return to the classroom, here is your work for the first week of Spring Term 2. Please keep sending a couple of photographs of your work each week using Purple Mash 2Email and if you have any other problems you can also contact me there. It's great to see how you are getting on! The example timetable on our class page will help you to organise your day.
Reminders about extra activities for you to complete each week:
- Practise your handwriting (see the letter formation strips under the 'English' section on our class page).
- Look at your weekly homework tasks and complete a test on Thursday. **New homework tasks for this half term are now online in the usual place!**
- Read as much as possible - there are some texts on Purple Mash if you are running out at home. Any reads recorded will count towards your 150 reads.
- Try some website games (see the links under the 'English' and 'Maths' sections on our class page).
- When you complete your Purple Mash 2Do, search for other activities on there too for all subjects and topics.
- Practise key word spellings found under the 'English' section on our class page.