'With Jesus, we learn as a joyful family and flourish to be the best that we can be'
Hello Marsden Class,
Here is your work for week 4 of the half term - one English, one Maths and one other subject each day. Thank you very much for your messages and work photographs last week. I think you are doing a great job! Remember, you can email me on Purple Mash if you are unsure about anything and keep sending your photos of your chosen piece of English and Maths each week - it is lovely to see how you are getting on! Your weekly 2Do to complete on Purple Mash is about money this week.
Have a good week,
Reminders about extra activities for you to complete each week:
- Practise your handwriting (see the letter formation strips under the 'English' section on our class page).
- Look at your weekly homework tasks and complete a test on Thursday.
- Read as much as possible - there are some texts on Purple Mash if you are running out at home. Any reads recorded will count towards your 150 reads.
- Try some website games (see the links under the 'English' and 'Maths' sections on our class page).
- When you complete your Purple Mash 2Do, search for other activities on there too for all subjects and topics.
- Practise key word spellings found under the 'English' section on our class page.