'With Jesus, we learn as a joyful family and flourish to be the best that we can be'
We've made it to the last week of the half term!! Well done Marsden Class for working so hard at home and trying your best in what has been a difficult half term. We've really missed you at school but I think you've done a great job with the home learning and it has been lovely receiving your photographs. Below is your work for week 6. Remember to complete one English, one Maths and then the other subject as directed each day. Don't forget your Purple Mash 2Do and email your photos over by the end of the week. Have a great half term holiday when it comes and a well deserved break!
Reminders about extra activities for you to complete each week:
- Practise your handwriting (see the letter formation strips under the 'English' section on our class page).
- Look at your weekly homework tasks and complete a test on Thursday.
- Read as much as possible - there are some texts on Purple Mash if you are running out at home. Any reads recorded will count towards your 150 reads.
- Try some website games (see the links under the 'English' and 'Maths' sections on our class page).
- When you complete your Purple Mash 2Do, search for other activities on there too for all subjects and topics.
- Practise key word spellings found under the 'English' section on our class page.